Critical illness insurance is sold with the intention of providing financial protection to individuals following the diagnosis or treatment of an illness deemed critical.
Critical illness may also be purchased by individuals in conjunction with a life insurance or term assurance policy at the time of a residential purchase.
Alzheimer's Disease, Aortic Surgery, Aplastic Anaemia, Bacterial Meningitis, Benign Brain Tumour, Blindness, Coma, Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery, Deafness, Heart Attack, Heart Valve Replacement, Kidney Failure, Life-Threatening Cancer, Loss of Limbs, Loss of Speech, Major Organ Transplant on Waiting List, Major Organ Transplant, Motor Neuron Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Occupational HIV Infection, Paralysis, Parkinson's Disease, Severe Burns, Stroke.
Some employers may also take out critical illness insurance for their employees. This contract would be in the form of a group contract and has become an essential strategy used by employers around the world to both protect their employees financially as well as attract more employees to consider working for the company.
Cerebral Palsy, Congenital Heart Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
Ready to speak with an adviser, get a quote or simply need someone to answer a question?
Contact Us and a licensed life agent serving Brampton will take time to ensure you clearly understand all your options.
Not in Brampton?
We are here to help, even if it is as simple as finding the right phone number for that policy you bought when you got married.
Coinsurance: A provision in a health insurance contract by which the insurer and insured share, in a specific ratio, the covered expenses under a policy. For example, the insurer may reimburse the insured for 80 per cent of covered expenses, the insured paying the remaining 20 per cent of such expenses.